Interactive repository of mutations and other allelic variations of the genes involved in the DNA repair disorders, Xeroderma Pigmentosum (XP), Cockayne Syndrome (CS), Trichothiodystrophy (TTD), and other UV-sensitivity disorders. Any omitted data or new data may be submitted by using the on-line data submission form. There is a message board system to support discussions amongst those interested in XP and DNA Repair.
* Educational module of the molecular biology of Nucleotide Excision Repair
* Introduction to the DNA Repair disorders (XP, CS, TTD, UVs)
* Background on each of the XP genes
* A searchable database of mutations and sequence variations for the XP genes
* Contact point for the submission of new mutation data
* Discussion Forums and a Guest Book
* Web Links to Additional Resources
Resource Type: Resource
Version: Latest Version
SciCrunch is a data sharing and display platform. Anyone can create a custom portal where they can select searchable subsets of hundreds of data sources, brand their web pages and create their community. SciCrunch will push data updates automatically to all portals on a weekly basis. User communities can also add their own data to scicrunch, however this is not currently a free service.